Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have formed a team with my friends and family and will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event on June 27 to raise money for cancer research. My mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer a couple of months ago and is currently undergoing chemotherapy. I hope my small gesture can help to end the suffering for others so they don't have to experience what she is going through.

Please click the link below for more information and consider making a donation. It is for a great cause and every little bit, no matter how small, is another drop adding to a hell of a big pool.

Thanks for reading.

click here to visit my team site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 | Criticult.com

No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. So there.